Sunday, January 3, 2016

teach the faith



This is a story I read in Farsi....There was a vibrant Baha'i community in Iran, The LSA of that town sent the Beloved Master a letter complaining about a member of the LSA who also was the Coordinator / Chairman. They said: "Our Chairman who teaches the Faith all the time, and many of our community members were brought to the Faith by him is an alcoholic, what shall we do about this problem?" The Master wrote back saying: "Tell me more about his teaching successes!" After a number of such letters and responses, finally a letter came from the LSA saying: "Our problem is solved, the Chairman was stabled in the heart, assassinated, he has passed away!" The Beloved Master: Abdu'l-Baha cried and mourned for many days and wrote back saying: "O God, why did you not let me offer my life instead of your angle who was so passionately and victoriously teaching Thy Cause? How I wish my heart was torne to pieces, and not his!"

send to me by my brother Merdad 

No comments:

Post a Comment